The church stands imposing in the center of the town of Loutraki. It hosts the icon depicting Our Lady. The original church, dedicated to Our Lady, was founded in 1928. However, the number of pilgrims coming to pray called for the construction of a larger church. The actual church was built in 1960. The external walls are covered with stones and they are decorated with brick trims. It is a three nave basilica with an octagonal dome. It has a semidetached bell tower on the northeast side. The narthex is connected to the nave by an arched partition supported by columns. The aisles were separated by four pillars. The base of the cupola is built at the meeting point of the arches. The hagiographer K. Georgopoulos began the wall painting of the church in 1966. The wooden iconostasis and the wooden carved icon stand were made for the original church. The church holds its feast day on September 8th with a three day celebration.