The church of Saints Theodore is the main church (Katholikon) of the monastery of Vrondohi, in Lower Town. It was built in the late 13th century (1920-1926) by the monk Daniel and the abbot Pachomios. It is an octagonal church with four lateral chapels in its respective four corners, two of which were for burial use. The grave of the Emperor Manouel Palaiologos is found at the northeast chapel. The narthex and the two floor tower-like chapels were added later on the north side of the church.
Today, only a few frescos of the late 13th century are preserved. The abandoned church’s cupola had collapsed and was in rebuilt in the 20th century.